Tuesday, October 11, 2011

PIZZA!! PIZZA!!

Your Kitchen Has Just Transformed Into The Pizzeria
Take out the dough and and start rolling because it's time to make some homemade pizza! Everyboby likes pizza but pizza made in your own house is to dye for! You can't go wrong with this pizza! There is no way for the pizza man to mess up you order because you, are the pizza man! This is great because you are garenteed your perfect pizza no matter what! You can make this pizza your way and add any crazy ingrediant that suite your taste!

This Is How To Make It!
You only need about 4 items to create the pizza lovers dream.  Dough (either store bought or homemade, both are delicious) pizza sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese, and the toppings you would like! This first step to making this your perfect pizza is grab some dough. Roll out the dough into any shape you would like. I enjoy shaping my pizza dough into all crazy shapes! Like rectangles, hearts,squares but if you want to be  boring you can shape it into a circle. ( what fun is that?!?!)  Then you pour some pizza sauce onto you dough and spread it all around with a spoon. WARNING: After you are done spreading out the sauce you may be tempted to lick the spoon!  ( I am guilty) Now were up the 3rd step. Open the door to your fridge because now it is time to add chess to you sauce creation. Take about 2 handfuls of shredded cheese and sprinkle it all over you sauce. Get ready for the most tasty step of all........ TOPPINGS!!! Pepperoni, sausage, pineapple , spinach, green peppers, red peppers, black olives, or a pizza supreme. These are all delisious ways to "top" of your perfect pizza creation.
     If you decide to make this please tell me what crazy topping you added so maybe I can try it out myself! Thanks!                                                             


1 comment:

  1. I like the fact that you chose a topic of food that everyone lives! I think that you could have made ti better by explaining on how much you like it. I would like to know, What is your favorite topping on pizza?

    ReplyDelete