I Love The Holidays!
"Santa Claus, Is Coming To Town!" It's the holiday season! So enough there will be snow on the ground and it will be time making snow men! I celebrate Christmas and we always celabrate at my house. We have all of the family come over on Christmas Eve. My mom makes dinner and at 12 oclock pm we open gifts. Me, personaly love one paticular drink that is always sure to be at the dinner table. I love egg nog! The creamy delious taste always puts a big smaile on my face! Below is my own recipe on how to make homemade egg nog.Ingredients:
2 eggs,
3 tbs of sugar
1 tsp of vanilla
1/8 tsp of nutmeg, ground
2 1/3 cups of milk
3 Simple Steps
First take the to eggs and beat them well
Second, add the proper amount of sugar, milk, vanilla, nutmeg and milk to the bowl that has the beated eggs in side.
Third, blend the ingredents all together and serve chilled.
This recipe is brough to you by my mom. (Who, by the way LOVES eggnog)
No comments:
Post a Comment