Thursday, January 26, 2012

Can an apple juice a day rot your teeth away?

Can an apple juice a day rot your teeth away?

I have just finished reading this article and it is very shocking. In the article it states that all the sugar in apple juice can rot your teeth. I thought juice was better for kids then soda, but now I am learning some apple juices have just as much sugar!!!! This article is, I think will be surprising for most people. I drink apple juice all the time thinking it's somewhat good for me, but now I will be more cautious of how much goes in the glass when I pour my self a sip.
See full size image

In my opinion I think this article should be out on more websites, so more people no this shocking news. All people, worldwide should no about this so more people are aware of this problem. Especially mothers because I know that a lot of parents give there kids apple juice instead of soda, not know it is just as bad for them. The extra sugar in this juice can cause many problems. Some of these problems are hyperness, cavities, and diabetes. In conclusion, I thought this article was very interesting and informative and I think all people should read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment