Creamy Chicken Pasta
Who knew pasta could even taste this good?!?! I flavorful spoon of pasta can make your whole evening. This creamy pasta is a easy 20 minute meal that will make your taste buds dance. When I first made this pasta I was so surprise at the fact that it only took 20 minutes to make, but taste so good!!! When I cooking this recipe I used Kraft Garlic Cooking Creme. This cooking creme real gave the pasta meal a savory flavor.
This is a great home cooked meal that is sure to make your whole family smile. The pasta is easy to cook and is very tasty. To prepare this wonderful meal you will only have to put aside 20 minutes of you day. This is a quick easy meal that will satisfy your hungry family. There are only a could steps to have this Creamy Chicken Pasta.
What You Need!
- 1lb. Of boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) of baby spinach leaves
- About 1 tub of PHILADELPHIA Savory Garlic Cooking Creme
- Two cups of hot cooked pasta (any one you prefer)
Cook chicken in a large nonstick skillet on medium heat5 to 6 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
Add Garlic Cooking Creme; cook and stir for 3 minutes.
Stir in pasta.
Makes 4 servings. For some more delicious recipes with the Garlic Cooking Creme visit http://www.kraftbrands.com/philly/Pages/default.aspx
No comments:
Post a Comment